Silver Jubilee Ball
Saturday 24th June 2017 at Steventon House Hotel
This weekend we celebrate our 25 year anniversary with an evening of exquisite dining, a live and silent charity auction and dancing.
Welcome Drinks and Canapés
A Game of Heads and Tails
Teas and Coffees
Arrival at 6pm, carriages at 12.30am. Dress code is black tie.
On arrival you will be greeted with two complementary glasses of prosecco, whilst you mingle and enjoy conversation with our guests.
You will then be seated for an exquisite three course dinner and drinks* followed by tea and coffee. During this time you will have silent auction booklets on each of your tables, giving you the chance to bid for specacular prizes, have fun, and help raise funds to support The Unicorn School.
After dinner the live auction commences. Please follow this link for a preview of the prizes and to place your early bids.
Following the auction you will have a further opportunity to mingle and to enjoy the hotel's beautiful grounds. Then head back to the banqueting hall for an evening of diva disco dancing.
Carriages at 12.30am. We recommend that you book your taxi in advance, or to book an overnight stay please contact the hotel directly.
Steventon House Hotel
The Silver Jubilee Ball will take place at Steventon House Hotel, a contemporary and stylish venue with a vintage twist known for its outstanding cuisine. Guests wishing to book an overnight stay can arrange this by contacting the hotel directly. For further details and directions to Steventon House Hotel please follow this link.
Sponsorship offers you the opportunity both to support The Unicorn School and to enhance the profile of your business. Silver Jubilee Ball sponsorship packages are priced at £100.
If you, your company or a contact would like to purchase a sponsorship package we would be delighted to hear from you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, all funds raised will support The Unicorn School.
All funds raised will support The Unicorn School
Terms and Conditions
By booking a place at the ball guests agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Bookings will be treated on a first-come first-served basis, bookings will only be processed if accompanied by payment via cheque, cash or receipt of bank transfer.
No responsibility can be accepted for booking forms not received for whatever reason.
- The Unicorn School’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the ball and the charity auction will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash alternative to the auction prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Unicorn School will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Funds raised from the ball and from the charity auction will support The Unicorn School. The Unicorn School is a registered charity number 1070807.
- Ball guests, sponsors and prize-winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Booking a place at the ball will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
*Five complementary bottles of house wine per table. Please purchase additional drinks from the bar.